We don’t want to sound offensive, so let’s keep this on the down low: celebrities coming out of reality shows are endless. The list, really…is endless. From singers, actors to just some seriously good looking humans, India’s biggest (reality!) scripted shows have blessed us with some big, big names. But talking about Indian reality TV, Splitsvilla and Bigg Boss can’t be left unspoken for. While the former features men and women finding true love on TV, the latter is a battlefield of a house. Both shows, being highly entertaining, especially with a terrific script writing team on board.
Point being, Priyank Sharma’s off the pedigree of two of India’s biggest reality shows. Having won the recent season of MTV’s Splitsvilla, he’s now contending for the winning spot on Bigg Boss 11. So, to no one’s surprise, of course he’s dressing the part. Browsing through his Instagram, here’s every bit of proof that this good looker is a style star in the making…
1. When he took his cycle out for a casual spin through Yash Raj Studios, and made us realise that’s nothing’s ever ‘casual’ for him. A hunky tank top, perfectly-fitted shorts (folded neatly) and headphones around his neck—let’s give it up to his A-list style sensibility here.
2. When he posed his life away against a not-so-majestic terrace location, but brought his iconic T-shirt+wayfarers+ripped jeans combo to turn the tables around for him.
3. When early-Diwali was on his mind, so he threw on a staple but terrific kurta. But, quickly realised that he’s a dope dresser too, so picked his leather slip ons over ethnic footwear.
4. His tryst with a spiral staircase moment, that almost automatically turned into a stellar menswear situation, with the perfect summer suit and a vibe that says ‘just chillin’, bruh’.
A post shared by Priyank Sharma (@priyanksharmaaa) on Sep 10, 2017 at 11:09pm PDT
5. That moment when we spotted him in an H&M trial room and realised why H&M is a boon to men. And the fact that good style doesn’t always mean expensive style.
6. When browsing through his stylish Instagram, we stumbled across the perfect example of what winter layering should look like. Simple, classic but always with white sneakers!
7. And lastly, when his jacket for the first episode of Bigg Boss 11 trashed every theory that ever spoke against wearing white for the night!
Photo: © Instagram/Priyank Sharma (Main Image)