It’s hardly ever spoken about, but Indian TV actors have some killer personal styles. And thank god, they’re a far cry from the outfits their ‘costume dada’ hands over to them. Thank god again, that they don’t even shy away from flaunting them in public—day in and day out. Bigg Boss/Splitsvilla/Roadies fame, Prince Narula is exactly the type of men we’re referring to here. His Instagram’s a temple of sartorially-rich landscapes, street style classics and sneakers…well, the sneakers are in plenty. Here’s some quick evidence, that’ll instill your trust in Mr. Narula’s style sensibility (once again)…
1. No, you don’t need to style classics like actual classics, you see. And no, nautical shirts don’t only mean ‘day time’. While a horizontally striped shirt can broaden your top half to a great extent, a fitted suit jacket can save your arse in the situation. Basically, Mr. Narula is a know-it-all here.
2. While ideologically, you’d expect a Kurta on Mr. Narula for an ethnic wear celebration, he’s clearly shaken that opinion here. An symmetrical hemline, incessant drapes are just a few of the things we’re obsessing over here.
3. There’s a lot that goes into the perfect mirror selfie, you see. And Prince, obviously knows how to master one. For starters, he’s dressed to the nines in colour-coordinated semi-formal gear and secondly, knows that the real devil lies in the details. Notice the addition of pop colours with the embroidered patch on the T-shirt and the neck piece!
4. To be honest, we’re happy to know that Prince has a styling down pat too. If he’s found in groundbreaking pieces on most days of the week, he also knows how to turn the volume down sometimes. Having said that, he looks great in them too!
5. Let’s great real, contrasting footwear choices can really look terrible. But of course, Prince Narula doesn’t care. As seen here, his ability of balancing the colours of a printed pair of lace ups with the hoodie of his jacket, is commendable.
6. Can we talk about his tryst with the colour pink too? With no surprises, he’s kept the pairing simple—with ripped jeans and white sneakers. He may have played safe here, but he looks terrific anyway!
7. And ending this discussion with a classic example of how he pairs his classics. To be frank, this white shirt + black trousers fits him like a second skin. Plus, big ups for eliminating the belt and throwing in the sneakers!
Photo: © 2B Magazine (Main Image)