1. Deepika Padukone Gives An Epic Reply To Swara Bhaskar’s Open Letter Slamming SLB & ‘Padmaavat’
“She probably missed the disclaimer at the beginning of the film. You probably went out to buy some popcorn and missed the initial disclaimers that come out. I think, secondly, the fact that it is important to view a film in totality and to see in which period it was set in. Third of all, I think for me this film is not just about the act (jauhar) that they all committed, but it stood for so much more. For me, it’s a celebration of women and their strength, power and dignity,” she was quoted as saying by India Today.
2. Shahid And Mira Take Over The Ramp At Lakme Fashion Week, Make Heads Turn With Their Chemistry
Mira walked with Shahid and their first official walk at a fashion show as a couple was a big hit. However, a nervous Mira told media that she was nervous before the walk.
3. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmaavat’ Leaked On The Internet, Producers File Complaint At Cyber Cell
Now, as per reports, the film has been released online and the leaked file is getting shared on the web extensively.
4. Deepika Padukone’s Latest Photoshoot Unveils Her Fun Side And It’s Too Adorable To Miss!
There is more to come. Deepika also graced the cover of popular magazine Vogue for its February edition and her vibrant and happy avatar will make you crush on her a little.
5. Padmaavat Would Not Have Been Possible Without Shahid Kapoor, Gushes Co-Star Deepika Padukone
“I don’t think Padmavati would have been Padmavati without Ranveer as Khilji and Shahid Kapoor as Maha Rawal Ratan Singh. They have done what they have done with a big heart and a lot of generosity and I recognize that; for the work that they have put in and for the risks that both of them have taken for the film. A lot of people advised them to not do the film because the film was the name of the female protagonist.”
News credit : Indiatimes